Testimonials and customer results
- The graphs show the results obtained by customers at their reading speed (T-cpm) and memorizing capacity (Q-%)
- The results are shown in different colors for each stage of the training
- RED - the initial results before the actual training
- BLACK - the results obtained during the training period
- GREEN - the average value of the initial results and the final result
- THEIR DIFFERENCE SHOWS THE PERFORMANCE JUMP THEY HAVE OBTAINED
Monica N., 40, mother
Constantin P., Senior trainer & consultant
I chose to improve my reading speed to optimize my time and to improve my memory capacity. In other words, I wanted to read more and more efficiently without spending extra time for that. I am pleasantly surprised by the results that this course can offer and the progress made in such a short time. In just 6 weeks, starting at an average speed of about 600 words per minute I managed to exceed the 1000 words per minute threshold. In addition to the initial goals, the greatest satisfaction came by overcoming a limit that once seemed almost impossible to reach. Thank you.
Andrea B., 22, student, 2nd training program
After 6 weeks of trainings I finally reached a speed above 1000 wpm (1271). At first, I couldn’t believe it, but if I think about it, it’s not just about the reading speed. I observed that since I trained my eye muscles to move so fast I notice things around me faster in my day to day life, I understand connections quicker.
Andrea is available to share her learning experience with SpeeRead programs. Contact Andrea here.
Paula D., 35, manager
Stefan I., 11, highschool student
Alin B., 43, engineer
Andrea B., 18, highschool student
Gelu C., 33, programmer
Marius T., 41, system engineer
Rely M., 33, psychologist